Hexit Calculator and Converter
WFW Software introduces Hexit version 1.5 to help software professionals and students perform hexadecimal math and conversions. Hexit combines a hexadecimal calculator with a hexadecimal to decimal converter. Hexit is designed for Windows 95/98/2000 and NT. It offers the following features.
- Calculator math functions include integer addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Calculator results displayed in hexadecimal, decimal, and binary formats
- Calculator display supports standard C/C++ data types
- Calculator supports standard logic operations; and, or, xor, complement, modulus and bit shift
- Converter supports floating point to hexadecimal and binary conversion
- Converter displays can be switched between Big Endian and Little Endian formats
- Calculator can be set to the topmost window while running other applications
- Hexit only uses 316k of memory
|NEW! Click on image to download Hexit vs. 1.5 Hex Calculator and Converter (hexit1_5.zip).
|NEW! Click on image to download Hexit vs. 1.5 Hex Calculator and Converter (hexit.exe).
Hexit User Manuals